I am Joy Healey, owner and creator of RetirementBusinessOpportunities.com
I operate by email and online, so if you have questions, please use the contact form below, or leave me a message on: Facebook.
Sometimes questions can be sorted out by Facebook messages or email, but if we find we need to talk, we can schedule that 🙂
I am a qualified life-coach and welcome new clients looking to plan a care-free retirement – and it’s NEVER too early to start thinking about how you can achieve that. Don’t do, as I did, and leave it too late.
Welcoming Guest Authors
I welcome good quality articles from guest authors, if they will be of interest to my target readers (see below), so please feel free to contact me on the form below using the subject lines described in my guidelines.
HOWEVER…. I get so many requests these days that I can quite easily miss them or ignore them, thinking they’re sales emails unless they have followed the guidelines below. So…..
Click here to read my post about guidelines to getting your articles accepted plus a few rants that led to previous authors having their guest articles rejected 🙂 Please read and if you’d still like to submit an article, I look forward to hearing from you – with the subject line suggested on the post.
As you may realise, I have more than one website, so please state clearly for which site you would like to submit an article
Free Consultation For Potential Customers
I give a free 30 minute consultation to anyone interested in purchasing any or the products or services described on this site.
You won’t get a “hard-sell” on anything. I’m the least “salesy” person I know and I would honestly prefer you NOT to buy from me than to make the wrong decision for your situation.
Please use the form below to:
- Suggest a few convenient UK times
- Tell me what your aims and aspirations for retirement are
- A little about your current situation and business experience (if relevant)
- Tell me your questions in case I need to look out detailed information
Knowing all this in advance will save time for both of us on the call, and help me to be better prepared with helpful answers to your questions.
I look forward to helping you and getting to know you better.
PS My one request is that you don’t use this call to try and sell something to me. After reviewing many alternatives, I’m completely happy with the businesses I’m involved with, and am actively avoiding starting on anything new.
If you have problems with the contact form, please leave me a message on: Facebook.
Who Is This Blog For?
The focus of my blog is on preparing for a happy retirement, with special attention on making sure that you will have enough time and money to enjoy those little luxuries you’re looking forward to.
My slant is on running a part-time business to increase your income – whether:
- You are still working full-time or part-time, but realise you haven’t planned well enough to replace your current income and maintain your life-style. (That’s me!)
- You are already retired and find you don’t have the income to support the life-style you had hoped for
- You now have the time on your hands to take on a new challenge and relish the idea of being your own boss, but do not want to spend hours on end or incur huge start-up costs.
This Blog Is Not For You If…..
- You believe that “get rich quick” exists. It doesn’t.
- You need extra income but are down to your last penny. Get a part-time job, to sell some of your “stuff” on eBay.
- You need financial planning advice. I DO NOT offer, or need, financial planning advice.